6/24/2008

Fashion Smashion

I've had this idea in my head for quite awhile now. If I see any outfit that I like online or in a movie I often think "how can that translate into plus sizes?" So, for my own amusement (and hopefully yours too!) I'm going to start putting plus size outfits together using online resources.

If you have an outfit that you'd like for me to find the plus size equal feel free to email it to me at tokenfatgirl@gmail.com.

My first outfit is a pretty simple one, but I love it, its elegant and classic. You could add some fun accessories to jazz it up a bit too.

1. Skirt- Nordstrom $88
2. Shirt- Nordstrom $119
3. Skirt- Old Navy $25
4. Shirt- Old Navy $26
5. Skirt- Avenue $50

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is SUCH A GREAT IDEA for a weekly post!!

love it.

Miz.

4:51 PM  
Blogger Elisa said...

I'll definitely be looking forward to these - keep them coming!

7:39 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Damn thats such a fantastic idea, Lorrie!

[what a shame that us folk in the Southern hemisphere can't benefit from your good advice, though hopefully it'll jolt a downunder bunny to following suit - it really is a brilliant idea :-D]

8:41 PM  
Blogger FAT BRIDESMAID said...

Yay! I love this!

7:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the idea and I love the outfit!

5:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thats a really good idea, like your choice of outfit.

6:41 AM  
Blogger Zayna said...

Cute, very cute!

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

HOME