6/30/2008

21 days and counting!

Thanks for everyone who pledged 21 days of a new habit! I didn't start mine until today, due to some unmentionable issues, but thats what I love about this, you can start anytime!

Today is Day one of my 21 days and I pledge to exercise at least 45 minutes everyday.

Who else has pledged?

Shanna is keeping a food journal for 21 days!

Beverly (couldn't gain access to her blog) wants to eat dinner before 6pm for 21 days!

Lisa is going to run or walk everyday for 21 days!

Mrs. Ingram/Stephany is going to walk everyday for at least 30 minutes!

David Berman looks like he is just trying to sell us something, but pledged nothing. Boo David, boo! :)

Spunky Suzi- is comitting to her program for 21 days!

Olivia is committed to working out everyday for 30 minutes!

Ginger Delicious is going to eat five servings of fruits and vegetables a day!

Country Jacket/Kimberly has two pledges: to exercise everyday and to not drink diet sodas!

I will update daily with my activity report! This list is really inspiring to have, to show that we are all working towards better habits. I'll be checking back and reading your blogs as the days progress. If anyone else wants to join in, just leave a comment :)

Have a wonderful Monday!!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, I'm in. I pledge to eat for 21 days. Nope, that's not it. I pledge to, oh ok...I am pledging I will journal my food intake every day. I was going to attempt the exercise but I can't commit to 21 straight days just yet...but maybe I will surprise myself (that will be the quiet goal)

12:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Just wanted to say that I am taking the 21 day challenge too. Thanks for putting it out there. You really are helping people.

My 21-day Challenge is to live authentically (and write about it).

2:34 AM  

Post a Comment

HOME