10/19/2008

brand new day

It's Sunday night and I'm working on my weekly to-do list-its getting long. Today's exercise was in the form of going to various houses campaigning for Obama. Which was good for the soul and the legs.

whew, I'm getting political in my weight loss blog. I'm sure I've lost a couple of readers, but I just can't keep this one to myself its just too important. I think everything comes full circle and I truly believe that Obama is good for the health and future of our country. Plus, I'd really like to afford the same health insurance offered to the congress.

I promised a weigh-in today and I'm at 279 which is not progress. What do I need to do this week to make this change? More working out, and eating less. My meals over the weekend have been all over the place, just one giant meal a day it seems.

I will aim for at least five days of exercise this week and cataloging what I eat daily.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


4 Comments:

Blogger knittingknirvana said...

I've recently started reading you and I'm for Obama too! :)

7:31 AM  
Blogger Tina said...

Thanks for doing all you do for the cause! It's people like you that are going to help make this a reality!

9:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its so wonderful that you are going door to door for Obama. I live in Chicago so it would be pretty pointless given that he's our Senator! Your weightloss battle is inspirational, but I think your political activism is even more inspiring. I feel like I am holding my breath until November 3rd.

5:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OBAMA!!! You go do your civic duty girl. Campaigning for a candidate you believe in should make any American proud!

12:23 AM  

Post a Comment

HOME