9/12/2008

Its breakfast, man

Anyone else out there as dedicated to breakfast as I am? I've been a breakfast eater my entire life and never understood those who wake up and not want to eat. mm breakfast. On days that I went to school or work without breakfast I felt nauseous and sick and would dry heave in the bathroom. Not that you wanted to know that.

This morning I ate a pretty big breakfast which meals I won't be hungry again until about 7pm. I'm not sure if thats a good thing or not. I should really break my meals up more. I'm going to work on some meal planning and preparing this weekend for the coming week.

Exercise: going to the gym this afternoon and need to wash exercise clothes this weekend. I've used that as an excuse not to exercise too many times. But, I don't have any clean exercise pants!

My current weight loss goal is 259 (again) by October 10th. I've gotten a few emails about the 21 day challenge that I seriously stink at, but am game for round three anyone else?

Have you guys seen the awesome laptop boxes that Fat Brides Maid has been putting together lately? Click here and here to check them out! Anyone else putting together nice looking lunches?

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I am a hardcore breakfast eater. I can't say that I have been all my life, but I haven't missed a single one in over five years. And I seriously don't understand how people function without it. Sometimes my stomach is what wakes me up in the morning! I wake up HUNGRY! Sometimes when I am going out for breakfast, but I wake up a lot earlier than that, I have to have a "pre-breakfast"--at least a piece of toast. I need something immediately upon waking.

7:21 PM  
Blogger Felipa said...

I haven't always been a breakfast eater, but now I make time for it just because I know it's good for me. I have always liked breakfast for dinner...so I like the food, I'd just rather sleep in. What's the 21 day challenge?

8:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah Breakfast!. It is my favorite habit to do every morning. Sometimes i feel that i want to wake up morning just to have my English Breakfast. All Doctors say even for people who follow diet programs that breakfast is the most important meal and they can have what they want to eat as a breakfast food Ofcourse !.

ALso that is considered as a kind of weight loss in a healthy way. My source for that is from
Weight Loss : Loss Weight To Have Healthy Life Site
http://weightlossequalshealthylife.blogspot.com/

5:34 PM  
Blogger Chai Latté said...

I'm also a hardcore breakfast eater!
Every morning, without fail, I make a 2 egg omelet, 1 ounce cheese, 2 sausage (or 2 bacon strips)

I always wake up STARVING!
Mm I love breakfast :-)

2:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A new study shows that eating a big breakfast helps people trying to lose weight by helping them stay full longer...duh!

I am not a big breakfast eater, but I still agress that its important to eat before you get going for the day.

4:47 PM  
Blogger Rhondalynn_J said...

I love breakfast too! I started the 'reverse diet' & love it. It is where you eat dinner then lunch then breakfast. The purpose is to eat more protein for breakfast time to give you energy throughout your day. The carbs at dinner time before bed time will help you sleep better so you get quality sleep. You do not put on weight eating your carbs at night #1 if you eat adequate protein during the day & #2 if you make sure to eat your last meal 3 hours before bedtime. I love it. I have gained so much more energy with eating my meals reversed. Even though I enjoy eating steak and potatoes for breakfast, you don't have to. Just make sure you reverse the protein and carbs. Our largest meal should be first to give us all-day energy not before you go to sleep.

3:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

eat to stay alive and healthy. you see i love to eat every three hours, all kind of food that comes my way, who care about adding more pound i am in control

6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

HOME