10/15/2008

fall fashion at old navy


I was asked to start doing my fashion mixes again and so here it is! I've missed doing these! I couldn't find an outfit in particular that I wanted to copy so I worked with a fall theme. I'm going to get more creative with these, but I thought this would be a fun way to show how many items can work together.

Also, even if your budget doesn't allow a lot of new wardrobe pieces this season (I'm talking to you failing economy) you can get outfit ideas. Something that I like to do is find a basic outfit I like and figure out how I can recreate it in my closet.

I call this the outfit equation:

cardigan + t-shirt + pencil skirt + flats

blazer + long sleeve tee + jeans + scarf

And then you put it together with what you already have. Goodwill and ebay are also great places to find lightly used items, but can be tricky when it comes to finding plus sizes.

Labels:

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


3 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

I just stumbled upon your blog, and I'm so glad I did!

Lately I've been so disappointed in Old Navy. I should go check out their fall stuff.

9:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you gonna rant that the plus sized is ONLY ONLINE??

or is that ONLY where I live?!

6:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the fashion tips. You have fantastic personal style.

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

HOME