10/14/2008

tree climber

I need more pictures on this blog! This morning I had some filling and craving crushing eggs and bacon. I know that doesn't sound overly healthful, but my breakfast had 465 calories and I won't be hungry again for hours. win, win.

So, I mentioned the hike from a couple of weeks ago here are the pictures if you're interested: flickr.

I forgot to mention that they lasagna was made out of whole wheat noodles, but that doesn't make it okay to eat three servings of it throughout the day haha.

I have a bunch of product reviews I'm working on, so those will be posted soon. Very behind on that! I like to try new stuff and sometimes I'm lucky enough to have products sent to me to try out.

That's all for now, I've got some more work to do and then going to the gym later on this evening. Thinking about a salad and chicken for dinner tonight.

Labels: ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, your fiance is as cute as you are and I LOVE his T-shirt! Speaking of clothes, will you continue to do your fantastic fashion blogs? I found them really helpful and very cool.

2:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey!
was that whole wheat comment directed at me?
:)

Im gonna pretend it was...makes me feel special.

Miz

2:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hiking is actually fantastic thing in every respect...

Love the "freedom" feeling when you go somewhere high up, don't you think...?

Keep sharing!

John

5:53 PM  
Blogger Roder said...

Hey Lorrie, I've been to your blog a few times but never posted until now. And I'm officially 'tagging' you. You have to tell us six random facts or interesting things about yourself!

Ready? Go!

http://wastethewaist.blogspot.com/2008/10/tag-huh.html

8:54 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

I'm loving your blog, keep up the good work.

11:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hiking is definitely my favorite--builds muscle to help with weight loss without the stress on your knees and hips. Keep doing it!

jh
http://www.bodaweightloss.com

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

HOME