5/31/2008

fashionably early?

I'm here a few hours earlier than what I thought. Its Saturday and I plan to be out of the apartment at 1pm. Anyway, first things first. My weigh in:

Thats down four from my last weigh-in! And 11 total in the past three weeks. Now I can finally talk about what plan I've been using! I created a new "about me" section on the side bar (or you can just click the photo) for details about what I've been doing in the past three weeks to -finally- get in the 260's!

I'm so excited to get to share this as I really believe in what I'm doing, but I couldn't share until the program actually launched! I feel like I can finally talk now. I've been biting my tongue and my entries have been sparse because of it. It's hard for me not to keep secrets.

So anyway, today is my "day off" and I'm about to go eat one of NYC best chocolate chip cookies at Levain Bakery. Seriously, these things are legendary and I can't leave the city without trying one.

I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend. I'll be back tomorrow morning!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

11 lbs in 3 weeks, way to go Lorrie!!! That's awesome!!!

~Melissamom2_6~

11:20 AM  
Blogger Zayna said...

All I can say is YAY for you!!! Stay motivated-stay positive.
Thanks so much for the inspiration. I'm looking forward to my 260s too!

10:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Day Off Diet sounds brilliant -- one of the things I think we all struggle with on *any* diet plan is thinking I want a treat now and then, but allowing ourselves a few treats on more than one day.

10:08 AM  
Blogger Kateka said...

Congratulations! I have been tuning into your blog a few days a week. I found you one day just by googling "Weight Loss Blogs" and yours popped up. I am happy that you are having success on your new diet. I'll admit, I was just about to go get some candy from the candy drawer at my work but resisted when I saw your success! Keep it up. :)

7:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Lorrie,
Just found your site, Congratulations on 11 pounds lost, I'm sure that is good motivation for you.

Your right, you gotta treat yourself once a week. Otherwise it's too hard to stick with your plan. At least that's what I've found to work for me.

Keep it up,

Will

12:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great job! That's an amazing (and healthy) loss! I'm a huge fan of "days off." I use them and integrated them into my diet to keep me sane. I've been counting calories for so long that it's nice to have a day once a week where I don't have to think about it. Keep it up and good luck!

5:43 AM  
Blogger JD said...

Weigh to go Lorrie!!

11:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Lorrie,
Just found your blog. Congrats to you! I'm off to check out "The Day Off Diet" now.

12:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah for you!! Woo Hoo!! I just came across your blog & love it!!!! I am definitely linking your site on mine. And just so you know....your painted tootsies are quite cute! =)

12:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

11 pounds in 3 weeks? Congratulations! It really takes a lot of discipline to be able to lose weight and I'm glad that you're really sticking to it. :)

12:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're doing great! I have been losing weight slowly, you can click on my name to see my weight loss journey so far!

7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

HOME