5/17/2008

5-17-08 weigh in

Hello! I wanted to stop by really quick this morning with this weeks weigh-in! 271.0! Thats 4.5 down since Sunday. Pretty rapid, I'm sure it will slow down to about 2-3 lbs. a week eventually. But, this is very motivational.

Following my new plan this week, I will say the first couple of days were the hardest. But, then as the week progressed I had more energy and less sluggishness. And now I feel great, its working!
My cravings are less intense and just all around feel better. Could it be that I will finally be in the 260's my next weigh in!?!?

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


6 Comments:

Blogger Lyn said...

That's a great loss! Congrats! Stick with it... you WILL reach your goals!

10:29 PM  
Blogger BlondeJustice said...

That is so awesome and very inspiring!! I am so excited for you. You deserve this and don't you forget it! :D

12:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wowow! That is a huge loss -- bravo, you!

j

9:33 AM  
Blogger Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

I don't want to jinx you, so I'll keep my predictions to myself. :)

Congrats on the new plan and the big loss!

10:18 AM  
Blogger Zayna said...

Keep it up! Way to go!

4:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Keep it up- I absolutely love to hear positive energy from people on this journey to lose weight. Attitude really makes a huge difference; it did for me anyways. Never doubt yourself girl!

www.cheremichelle.com

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

HOME