5/12/2008

5-12-08 weigh in + less baked goods

Today's weigh in is 275. 140 pounds to go.

I'm working on eating a lot less sugar and foods that have little nutritional value. I'm working on a new plan and basically cutting back my baking to one day a week. Today for lunch: salmon, oh salmon I love you, you are so good no matter how I cook you.

Anyhow, last week I did o-k with the gym, can do much better though. And I feel good overall. I've stopped the whole hard on myself stuff, I feel good about where I'm at and where I'm going. Out with the negative stuff its a waste of time.

I hope everyone showed their mothers love yesterday, I'm lucky to have a supportive mom! Happy Mothers Day!

What are your plans and goals for the week?

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


5 Comments:

Blogger Krissie said...

What's it like to meet a fellow blogger? Would you like to find out? Fat Bridesmaid and I talked about crashing your wedding...seriously!

7:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm just getting back into this and realizing that many of the things I know aren't going to work now.

I'm now trying to hit the cardio work very hard in the gym (I'd rather be lifting weights but know cardio is a better option right now).

I'm also striving to avoid alcohol. That is what got me to this point weightwise and as much as I want a few beers after work, I have to say no.

Keep at it!

5:47 AM  
Blogger asianbboy775 said...

hey, good luck with your diet plan, hope it works out for you. I just a few questions though. Do you still feel hungry through out the day even though you had breakfast, lunch, and dinner? Do you really feel hungry after you work out? I also just recently came across this site and was interested what your diet plan is.

Hopefully I'll start my blog this summer, I'll be blogging about nutrition and health or something like it. I think I got three years to finish my dietetic. Anyways, keep it up!

2:31 AM  
Blogger FAT BRIDESMAID said...

Krissie isn't kidding -- we had a whole conversation about crashing your wedding while we were in the bookstore (I think we were in the bookstore. We were somewhere).

And it's only five hours drive? That's not THAT bad! Here's the deal breaker -- how awesome is your wedding cake going to taste? Because that's the main reason I go to weddings. That and all the awesome slam dancing.

8:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there, I found your blog by accident on Google. I just wanted to say that I wish you luck in your weight loss goals. I true struggle with my weight.

You are absolutely right about not being negative. I used to be so hard on myself but found that I am a much happier person when concentrating on the positive.

9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

HOME