5/23/2008

yay!

I did it, I finally freakin' did it! How long have I been talking about the 260's? Too long! This morning I got on the scale, as I usually do, and nearly cried when I saw this number. I have been hovering around 271-273.5 all week. And then this! I just said yesterday "my weight stalls and then comes off, stalls, then comes off".

I should celebrate with a pedicure!! haha for real. Anyhow, I just know its going to keep getting lower, I just wanted to post this!!




I feel like "its working, I'm doing it!". My diet is working, and it is so livable! I did strength training on monday and plan to go again today. I haven't been doing as much cardio as I would like, but will work on going to the gym more often when things settle down around here.

My mom and sister are coming to visit for the weekend, and so my posts will be sparse until Monday. I will try to do an official weekly weigh-in tomorrow!

Its so cool that I am only 4 lbs. away from 265!! and only 10 away from 259! Its happening, its really going to happen this time.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rock on sista woman!
Your awesome!

11:48 AM  
Blogger MaryFran said...

With your positive attitude you WILL reach your goals! Congrats for making it to the 260's!!

7:58 PM  
Blogger FAT BRIDESMAID said...

OMFG! YES!!!!!

Girl, I'm SO proud of you!

8:17 AM  
Blogger Danni said...

your excitement shines through in this post; and it should! Congrats on the weighloss- the number will continue to get lower and lower!!!! YOU ROCK

5:24 PM  
Blogger DietCandi said...

You Rock!

5:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*does happy dance*

Yay! Bravo, you!!!

j

8:26 AM  
Blogger BlondeJustice said...

You are the shiz girl!! :D

10:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your weight loss, and on your blog.

Keep up the good work. Well done!

All my best wishes.

7:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Keep up the good work:)

Bonnie Mechelle, The Wellness Coach
www.BonnieMechelle.com

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

HOME