12/24/2006

Weigh-in

I met my 2lb. goal for the week, I weighed in at 290.5 this morning. Most of it due to the sickness I'm sure. Food is still something I'm not eating much of or have much of a desire to eat. I ate a little lasagna this morning about 1/2 a slice and realized it was covered in fennel seeds. ugh, fennel seeds.
Our house is swimming in sausage balls, little hot dog weiner things with BBQ sauce, cookies, fudge, crackers, cheeseball...you name it. Bleh, food. Never thought I'd say that.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Right now I'm very hungry but I can't think of anything I want to eat. Besides maybe some clam chowder, that stuff is delicious!

3:51 PM  
Blogger BigAssBelle said...

congrats on meeting your goal ~ hoping you're still doing well. i like your writing here . . .

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

HOME