12/17/2006

Weekly Weigh-In, Food and Exercise Logs

I decided that I need to keep track of my weight progress instead of weighing daily or when I feel like it. For the first time in my life I'm not in a rush to lose weight. I don't have someone to impress, or an upcoming event. It's about my health and how I feel about myself. My goal is to lose 2 lbs a week, no more, no less. I will keep a better food log which can be found on the left hand corner of the blog titled "Food Log" instead of having to go through all of these entries to see what I've been eating. This will not be updated daily, I will keep a personal log and update on my weigh in date along with an exercise log, which can be found on the side as well. This will start next sunday, and I will post again when all of those new features go up. I think it would be unrealistic to log everyday online, but if I have time I will do so and will probably write about food in my regular posts.
I signed up with spark people and according to them if I lose 2 lbs a week until May 2008 I could be down to 135. How inspiring is that?

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes - spring 2008 may seem far off now - but it really isn't that far away, it'll be here before you know it. might as well do it in style!

1:54 AM  

Post a Comment

HOME