12/23/2006

dance your pants off with richard simmons

I was worried about the seat belt situation for so long and it turned out that I didn't need to be. It fit...I fit, and it wasn’t the big deal I was making it out to be. I even asked the flight attendant for an extender and I didn't even need it. Oh well.
I'm in West Virginia now, and I did Richard Simmons dance your pants off with my friend jasmine and it was great! (rockin' it vhs style!) Unfortunately, I came down with a nasty stomach virus around 2am Friday morning and spent most of the day in the bathroom. I’m still feeling a bit out of sorts today, but am slowly able to eat again. Needless to say, I’ve eaten about 1000 calories in the last two days, most of those from orange juice and gatorade. This should bring an interesting weigh-in tomorrow. This is defiantly not a fun way to lose a little weight.
I’m feeling a bit home sick for Brooklyn and my life in New York. I miss Simon and Josh and feel a bit lonely here. Sometimes I worry that I can never be happy. I get very frustrated with my dad here and his negativity that I worry I am just like the things I cannot stand about him. I feel like I have pushed so many people away with my personality and when Im in NY I find things to complain about and when I’m here I find them too...I sometimes feel lonely as though I’m not a good fit anywhere. I get so stressed out about figuring out who I am that I get depressed about it. I wish I didn’t worry so much about everything...I just find myself longing for somewhere to belong.
So, good night for now...weigh-in tomorrow and now I'm off to watch Roseann on Nick at Nite.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just recently found your blog and am backtracking to the beginning. I feel like I could have written that post... except for the places! I hope you're closer to finding yourself and being at peace with yourself now than when you wrote this entry. I'm closer... but still so far away.

12:41 AM  

Post a Comment

HOME