12/17/2006

Dress me up

Apart of the "loving thy self" for me is dressing as nicely as I can. I don't believe in waiting to lose weight or waiting until I have money to buy my ideal wardrobe to help me lose weight. I do what I can with what I have. I have bought more clothes lately since I have a new job and had to, but really I believe in putting new spins on clothes I already have. Sometimes outfits come out right and others wrong. I believe in the "looking good while going down" philosophy. The better I feel about me, the more I want to take care of myself. Don't get me wrong, I still have a couple pairs of "when I'm down to...I can wear these" pants tucked away :)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This outfit consists of:
Old navy tank top: size xxl
old navy pink sweater hoodie: size xxl
old navy white skirt: size 26 (too big, woo! so I tucked into spandex shorts underneath)
plaid skirt handmade by melissa from her used to be business april food handmade (love this skirt!) its a one size fits all skirt-that happens to fit more than skinny people
old navy flats: size 9
sorry about the blurry picture

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


1 Comments:

Blogger lisa jane said...

I wholeheartedly agree with you on this one.Its about self respect.I think you look cute.

2:28 AM  

Post a Comment

HOME