3/15/2008

happy smurf day

Well folks, I finally did it. I turned 25 yesterday, the age my mother was when she had me. I had a really good birthday yesterday, or perhaps too good of a birthday as I didn't make it home until 6am. Sadly, no cake, perhaps next weekend when I have another birthday party. This picture cracked me up, it's so obvious she wants cake. I've heard that at my age I should want alcohol over cake, well, I'll take both.

Surprisingly, I weighed in at 276.5 this morning. I took a photo of this monumental occasion and will upload it sometime tomorrow. Still working out some kinks with the "new diet". Oh I need to go to the gym. And I'll probably start using my food log again. Oh well, things will keep morphing I'm sure when I admit that the occasional bagel or potato happening will pop up here and there and that I can still lose weight if I eat them. Sigh. 240 by June 22nd. 240. 240. 240.

Happy Birthday to me. I'm feeling a little bit wiser today and a lot more confident.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


8 Comments:

Blogger teenage girl said...

happy belated birthday then!!
congrats on the weight loss :]

8:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Confidence is a good thing.

Happy Birthday..............:)

12:43 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, Lorrie!

2:16 AM  
Blogger FAT BRIDESMAID said...

Happy birthday woman! Here's hoping 25 is your best and skinniest year yet!

9:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy, happy Day! :)

And congrats on keeping those pounds at bay. I find the notion of anti-craving spray hilarious. Why didn't *I* think of that?

Cheers!
j

6:16 AM  
Blogger Fairy Princess said...

HAPPY HAPPY Birthday! :)

12:06 PM  
Blogger Take One Stripper Pole said...

Happy Birthday! Yep, my mom was 25 when she had me too ... and I am still not married or have kids. Life is a journey ... enjoy it.

12:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :)

Good luck with the weight loss! 36lbs to go in 3 months.. it's a lot, but it should be possible if you stick to a diet and weight training program! Keep us updated :)

1:25 AM  

Post a Comment

HOME