2/26/2008

How many days can I go?

I have been hesitent to even blog about this, because of my track record of well, being less than consistent. But, I can't not blog about what I'm doing or trying to do, just because I have given up in the past. I've added a twitter on my side bar with my current weight loss goal.
Right now I am working on a challenge to be on plan for 30 days straight. Of course, I want to keep going past that, but that is a short term goal to help me with another goal that I can live with.

Right now, I am in day three of my on-plan challenge and am working on a 5 day workout challenge. I copied the sticker system from Krissie. The sticker is a very powerful tool! haha

Things are a bit stressful in my work life right now, that if I could I would probably have vented about here. But, alas that would probably make things more stressful. So, I'll leave it at that.

I've updated a lot of my subpages on the side bar. Even, inspiring blogs. I'm looking to add more blogs into my rotation, but I pretty much left blogs that are about weight loss, that inspire me, and so forth.

I know I have a lot of weight to lose past 240, but right now 240 is glorious. I'm thinking about making an inspirational board to hang on my bedroom wall. Better yet, for the kitchen.

Anyhow, I have a photo shoot today for work that is why I am blogging at 6 something am. A photo shoot. That sounds glamorous right? I'm not too excited about right now.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


1 Comments:

Blogger sweetnes said...

I have faith you can totally reach your goal. Like they said in 'The Waterboy,' YOU CAN DO IT!

12:24 AM  

Post a Comment

HOME