3/19/2008

The upside to sickness:

273.5 . Its now 1pm on day two and feeling a bit better. It might be because I'm sitting down, hold on, let me stand up...

Still a little achy, haven't had a fever, have more strength today. Could it be over so quickly? I've been using zicam, is that the name? Those nasal swabs that claim to cut colds short. This wasn't a cold, but maybe the zinc helped? Who knows. I took the day off today as a final resting day, but it looks like this is going away as fast as it came. *crosses fingers*

This entry is so random. Anyhow, my goal weight for the week was 273 and its only Wednesday. I figure that when my appetite comes back I will go back up a bit. But, it was a morale boost! Ha, I probably shouldn't even think this way.

I also wanted to share this picture of my cat drinking water out of the bathroom sink. I know lots of cats do this, but somehow when he does it I think its genius and extra special. Thats me off to the side trying not to disturb him.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


5 Comments:

Blogger Take One Stripper Pole said...

Oh I hope you are getting back on your feet ... the flu this year is kicking a lot of people in the ass. It is always kind of fun in a twisted way to weigh in after being sick though ... isn't it? :)

10:44 PM  
Blogger Krissie said...

I hope you feel all better now!

6:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

Really like your website, found lots of intresting info. Weight loss can be a chore, but worth it for better health. Keep up the good work!!

As a webmaster and website owner, we believe this article may interest you.

You can get paid up to $4,800/month to add a banner ad on your website. A famous network just offered to pay any website owner up to $4,800/month to show their
banner ad on their websites!!

And listen to this...Even if you chose to remove their banner ad from your website after the one month of exposure, they'll keep on paying you that amount every month afterward!!

Read the article. Link http://viralurl.com/acemarketing/CTmoney

Will soon be back to visit again.

All the best....

Angela

P.S. Feel free to sign my guessbook on my blog page and leave a link to your main website. http://www.netwebmarketer.com/acemarketing

5:21 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

I've been reading and enjoying your blog! Hang in there. Weight loss is slow and painful! I know. http://mysomanyramblings.blogspot.com/

12:45 PM  
Blogger stuckinafatbody said...

Hey!
Love your blog....
Update lots and lots.
:)
Gives me something to read everyday!

9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

HOME