1/01/2008

Happy New Year + Etsy Store

It's 1:10 am, my first hour of 2008 and so far so good!
I've spent the day reflecting on 2007 and writing down everything I hope to accomplish in 2008.
This year looks awfully promising and exciting from here. We'll see how enthusiastic I am come July.

Anyhow, my main goal for 2008 is...

YOU GUESSED IT! To lose this f'ing weight once and for all.

It's time to take action. It's time to stop with excuses. It's time to be consistent. It's time to put all that I learned in 2007 into good use!

My main motto for 2008 is to be fearless. To stop the cycle of non-action because of fear, even for the small stuff. Such as "not going to the gym on January 1st because -OMG- they will judge the fat girl working on her short lives new years resolutions" or uh "not learning something because-OMG!- I might fail" gasp! No more.

One of my goals for 2008 is to finally open an Etsy store to go with this blog. I love creating artwork/craftwork and what better way than to combine the two hobbies that I love? This will be one of the two stores that I open this year. The Token Fat Girl store is called "inspiration to go" and will be filled with handmade reminders that you can carry with you or place around your house to remind you that yes you are losing weight and yes it will happen and YES you are totally 100% worth it. Oh, I'm so excited!

The store is now open, and while I've only got one item listed it is sure to grow. I will update here every time I post a new item.

Check it out: tokenfatgirl.etsy.com

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


3 Comments:

Blogger Krissie said...

I love your idea!
I'm about to be unemployed (probably) so I thought I'd buy something while I could afford it!
You rock, girl! This is gonna be our year!

2:52 PM  
Blogger Olivia said...

Congratulations!! I am so happy for you!

3:40 PM  
Blogger FAT BRIDESMAID said...

Adorable! Happy New Year!

5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

HOME