11/09/2007

oh girllll

So uh yes, on a small continuation to my coffee discovery. Er...uh...it made me quite sick. Stomach ache, bathroom exchanges...yada, yada. Too much? The wrong kind? Who knows.

I did have some green tea yesterday to soothe the ache, so that was nice. I think I got too excited and drank too much, which is very possible.

After weighing myself this morning, I have to say I'm really excited to have my official weigh in tomorrow morning. The scale here is 2-4 lbs. less than the one at weight watchers. My first weigh in at weight watchers is 287 (yikes, i know) and at home the scale read 285 (still yikes, see how easy it is to regain?). Then the next week my home scale read 283.5 and weight watchers read 285 (1.8 loss). And so this week my home scale is reading 277.5! I'm excited to be back in my weight loss groove again, officially.

I'm trying to not get ahead of myself like last time and get all weight loss cocky. Reminder to self: you still have a ways to go!

It feels good to eat less. And I'll be saving my flex points this coming week for my moms visit and the flex points the week after for my Thanksgiving feast. It feels good to have flexibility and not worry that I'm "cheating" and get mentally torn up over that.

Also, me and Josh have been making a treat of chocolate rice cakes with a thin layer of peanut butter spread on top. It's very good and at the same time we both realized that is tastes very similar to a Little Debbie's Nutter Butter. The rice cake is 1 point and then the peanut butter is about 2-4 points more depending on how much you use.

Exercise? Oh yes, that needs to start happening again too.

Labels: ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


4 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

great job! Its ok to celebrate even if you have a long way to go.

8:16 PM  
Blogger FAT BRIDESMAID said...

I never would have thought to put peanut butter on rice cakes but it sounds awesome!

5:24 PM  
Blogger Lily T said...

Congrats on the loss!

Those chocolate rice cakes are so yum! My problem, however, is that they wet my appetite for more chocolate!

5:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad I found your blog! I'm about to attempt a weight loss program myself and I'm starting out right at the same level. I'm currenly 277lbs. I definitely will be checking in here...you are beautiful and inspirational!

7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

HOME