1/01/2008

2008: Day One- I heart curry

I tried my hand at a weight watchers friendly Indian-inspired dinner this evening. The results were decent, although I need some practice. I think I should learn to cook Indian food before I try to make diet versions that I make up.
I've been craving cooked cauliflower lately, so thats what I went for. This is basically a mix of tomatoes, cauliflower, potatoes, onions, curry, yogurt, peas, cumin and salt.

Not too bad until you get to my baked samosas. They were very bland, but I haven't given up yet!

We're getting back on plan around here by counting points again and planning a gym trip tomorrow. I keep reminding myself "one day at a time", slowww dowwwnn.

Thank you for the Etsy store love! You can find a link on the side bar off to the right. Krissie (from Questions for Dessert) was my first customer today! I was so excited I yelled to Josh to tell him about my first sale! Thank you Krissie :) (check out her New Years Eve progress!!) I put more tokens in the shop today and tonight I am working on some new tokens as well as some other projects for the shop.

I've decided that this year in the blog I'm going (haha) to stop saying "I'm going to..." or "I'm planning this..." I'm just going to do and then talk about it while I'm doing it or after I've done it.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


3 Comments:

Blogger Wei Sic Meow said...

Hi! I couldn't get into the Etsy link. Is it me?!

5:38 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Poonie :)
I just clicked on it and it worked for me. I used the link off the side bar. you can also enter tokenfatgirl.etsy.com in your browser for the store.
Thanks for your interest!
Lorrie

6:02 PM  
Blogger FAT BRIDESMAID said...

When you master the recipe for WW-friendly Indian food please let me know because I luvs me some Indian food.

10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

HOME