9/09/2007

Stats for Saturday September 8th

Food:
1 egg
3 slices of turkey bacon
1 cup organic strawberry fields cereal
1/2 cup organic fat free milk
streak w/ herb butter
pomme frites (french fries)
one glass red wine
butter and sugar crepe w/ whipped cream

Weigh in: 275.0

Exercise: Walked 22 blocks to and from the restaurant

Notes: I think I did pretty well today. I would have liked to have gone to the gym though. Josh took me out to a nice french restaurant and I pretty much ate a days worth of calories at dinner. I kept the food low during the day to make up for what I would consume in the evening :) It was so good! Anyway, its getting easier to trust myself with food, and a little easier to think about what I'm eating.

I was worried that not being on a plan would make me want to eat a lot, but its making me not think about food as much and not crave it as much. Should be interesting.

I'm going to the grocery store tomorrow and will schedule exercise in for the week.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

HOME