6/05/2007

Cardio Kick

So, I went! To last nights Cardio kick class at the new york sports club. It was 55 minutes of punching, kicking and sweating. I really loved it and I'm so glad that I went. I was hesitant really, what if I couldn't keep up, what if I lost my balance and fell over? what if the instructor harassed me?

I thought I did really well for my first time. I was keeping up and trying. I really felt good and happy after doing it. I've found cardio that I look forward to doing!
Its also awesome that I burned about 600+ calories. It also gave me a chance to punch Josh with boxing gloves :)

Oh yeah, will try to update my food today that I've been tracking on weight watchers, and my weigh in for Sunday was 276 which is pretty much the range I've been in since April. My goal for my next weigh in is 273.

My exercise schedule looks like this:
Monday, Wednesday, Friday- Cardio Kick Class
and then two days a week of strength training

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


4 Comments:

Blogger Lily T said...

Kick boxing is really high intensity! Your workout schedule looks great!

5:59 PM  
Blogger Incredible Me said...

Damn 600+ cals! That is such a work out!

Good job!

9:40 PM  
Blogger Lorrie said...

lily t- it is intense, but I think its going to be really good for me! :) thank you!

incredible me- I know, I can't believe 600 either, nothing is accurate though, but I did that according to my weight on weight watchers.com. thank you :)

8:30 AM  
Blogger Megan said...

I love kick-boxing, but I workout with my good ol' buddy, Billy Blanks. Maybe when I'm doing a little better. I am really motivated by listening to your workout schedule! I need to set up something like what you guys are doing. Best of luck to you!

1:12 AM  

Post a Comment

HOME