5/06/2008

Around the Blogosphere: The Tippy Toe Diet

I stumbled upon Cammy's blog The Tippy Toe Diet, and I absolutely love her post today! It is full of inspiration.

She talks about how her change of attitude helped her lose 80 lbs in the past year. I love her trick for saying "something wonderful will happen" to yourself every day. If you believe in yourself good things will happen, you will start seeing them everywhere.

This entry is a must read: Click here.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


2 Comments:

Blogger Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and for saying such kind things. Our minds are truly powerful gifts. I'm trying to build the habit of using mine more often. :)

Have a WONDERFUL week!

5:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site for weight loss resource
thank to owner

7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

HOME