5/01/2008

gym and weight loss

So it seems that my weigh in of 270 was a temporary fluke, but never fear it seems that my new steady weight is 273-274! Which is down from my last steady of 278.
I'm trying hard not to get mentally crazy about the scale, but I know that I need to weigh myself at least to know if I'm making progress. I know that 270 will eventually be my new steady weight and it will continue to go lower.

I went to the gym yesterday and did 50 minutes of cardio and 15 minutes of strength training. It felt really good to get back in the gym and I'm ready to keep going! I'm going to go to the gym again tonight. I really want to focus on making this gym thing a habit that I do without thinking not to do. Or over working it in my head. I know my diet needs some work, but if I can get the work out stuff down for now I know eventually my diet will start to get better with some work.

This post is a little scattered, but I hope it makes a little sense! :) I feel like I am getting closer to my goals every day.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

HOME