5/04/2008

New week starts on Sunday

I like to start my weight loss goals for the week on Sunday. This week, I realize that I need to stop baking so much. I need to exercise every day and I need to not eat any crap. I have small goals, right? The reason why the scale goes up and down over and over is because I am not consistent.

I will do so good for about a week and the scale will start going down and its as if I start panicking and think "this can't work, so I'll eat to prove myself right" and thats what happens. Its really annoying and I need to stop doing it. Its okay to have off days, but not off weeks if I want to consistently lose weight. I worked out a couple of times last week, but my eating was off the mark so many times. I felt like crap and my energy was down because of it.

Goals for this week:
Go to the gym everyday, sunday-sunday
eat out only once

and overall:
Limit baking to once a month (sigh)

The scale is holding at 272 right now. I'll do another weigh-in next Sunday.

What are your goals for this week?

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! I wish i could accomplish my goals, I am so not consistent, I understand. I think I am going to make a goal to walk everyday this week. Its not too hard or out of reach. I think I can do it.

Good luck to yours

11:08 AM  
Blogger Krissie said...

Tomorrow starts my new week. I like for Sundays to be relaxed.

My goal is to exercise in some form every day. And to only eat meat at one meal a day. And to drink all my water.

We'll do it together!

7:11 PM  
Blogger Zayna said...

My goal is to walk everyday this week and stay on my Points!

6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

HOME