5/01/2008

Around the Blogosphere

Fat Brides Maid wrote a really insiteful blog post yesterday and I really agree with her. We are all trying to lose weight (meaning those that read this and those that have weight loss blogs) and we need to appreciate ourselves more and stop beating ourselves up over everything. I want to work more changing my attitude about myself, and my weight loss efforts. And in that, just appreciate where I am in life right now at this weight. She explains it better here:

Time Outs- Fat Brides Maid

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


3 Comments:

Blogger FAT BRIDESMAID said...

Aww I'm glad you liked it!

11:55 AM  
Blogger FAT BRIDESMAID said...

Aww thanks dude! :)

11:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I so agree! Its time to celebrate our achievements!

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

HOME