4/28/2008

Snack Attack: Pretzel Crisp Review


I first tried a pretzel crisp at Weight Watchers back when I used to buy those $5 boxes of snacks to feel good about myself and my weight loss efforts. They came in a box of 6 packets and were honey mustard flavor. Let me tell you, they were delicious, but not worth what I paid for them.

I'm not a big fan of fakey diet food snack packs for about a hundred reasons, but I'm human and I like snacks on occasion. Yesterday I discovered a bag of pretzel crisps at the little store down the blobk with more crips for a fraction of the price! I got the plain pretzels and served them with about 2 tbls or hummus. Oh hummus, who knew mashed chickpeas would ever taste so good?

Anyway, I give these the Token Fat Girl seal of approval. At 110 calories per serving of 11 crips I find them to be a satisfying and delightful snack that I don't want to over eat. Yes, I said delightful, now if only I could find the hot wing flavor.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


2 Comments:

Blogger Lily T said...

Looks yummy!

Thanks for bringing me back from the dead. I hope to post at least once a week. Still busy I'm afraid. But I missed everyone in blogland.

12:44 AM  
Blogger Zayna said...

Yes, Yes!

I just had some of these at my mom's house with Red Pepper hummus. So good.

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

HOME