4/28/2008

Forgiveness breakfast


After a day of indulgences the next morning I wake up ravenous for food! I don't know why, but if I've spent the day eating foods in excess I tell myself "yogurt and carrots for a week!". We all know how well that works out. As it turns out, my go-to day after too much food get your ass back in gear breakfast is protein, with a side of protein. My body does not like too many carbs, however my mouth does. Deep down I feel like I need to start the day off with a punishment breakfast in the form of an apple or a little container of yogurt. This in turn makes me curse my fat and my inability to eat just one cookie. But, it was just one day and high ho, onward I must go...

Turkey bacon and eggs it is!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

HOME