12/17/2007

The forbidden cookies: day one recap



Day one Re-cap:
The day went pretty well as far as staying within my points range. I didn't eat any fruits or vegetables and I did more napping than exercise. I restarted my points at midnight and ate again, due to hunger.
Also, I wanted sugar all day long. My mind continue to consider baking cookies for the "holidays", but honestly me and Josh would have eaten all of them. Will save holiday eating for next week. I chewed gum instead or ate a light sandwich to curb cravings which worked until I had two Ferrero Rocher's. Two for four points, not too horrible.

I keep reminding myself that I'm 100lbs.+ over weight and I really cannot find any excuse to eat sweets. Although, I'm always looking for them!

PS: Thank you for the engagement-congratulatory comments!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


4 Comments:

Blogger xo said...

Don't make cookies. Make pumpkin brownies. Mix up a box of brownie mix with a can of pure pumpkin (nothing else - no egg or oil) & bake at 400` for 20 minutes.

I don't like pumpkin, but these are the best.

Glad you're blogging again & Congrats on the engagement!!

x m

1:50 PM  
Blogger Kriss said...

Gawd, I'm so bad with sugar, too. If I can keep the sweets out of the house, I don't miss them. But if I know there are some cookies in the house, I think about them all the time. Until I break down and eat about 12 of them.

And yeah, if I have sugary breakfast cereal, I want sugar all day long. Why is that?

And a Rocher is TOTALLY worth 2 points! They're one of my favorites, too; because 2 of them are usually enough to curb your sweet tooth.

6:17 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Can you imagine Herbal extasy as a legal solution?

Read more here http://weight-lost-guide.info/weight-loss-diet-pill


Dr Milenova from

http://weight-lost-guide.info

6:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you can eat sweets, just work it off. they won't help you for weight loss of course, but it is possible to have a treat so you don't go crazy wishing you had a sweet snack once in a while.

1:54 AM  

Post a Comment

HOME