10/02/2007

Pleasant surprises

I've decided tonight that it is possible to find something physical about myself that makes me happy. My hair, while is not long by normal standards is quite long for me and my hair chopping history. I've had very short hair for the past 5 or 6 years. This is a breakthrough for me- no cutting or dying. I'm really pleased with what my hair chooses to do when left on its own.
Also, my skin without makeup tonight. Miracles upon miracles that 24 has brought clearer skin into my life. Another aspect of my life that I was formerly void of.

Labels: ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


6 Comments:

Blogger FAT BRIDESMAID said...

you look fantastic!

7:28 AM  
Blogger Chubby Chick said...

You are absolutely gorgeous. And I'm not just saying that. I TRULY mean it. Your features are absolutely beautiful!

The great skin is probably a fringe benefit of the healthy lifestyle. Yay for you!

3:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so gorgeous, Lorrie! :)

10:47 PM  
Blogger Lily T said...

You really DO have excellent skin and hair! A lot of girls would be jealous.

7:53 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Hi, random blogger that stumbled across you! I think that is fantastic, that you can find things about yourself that you love. So often we tell each ourselves negative things rather than positive. I think you just gave me inspiration for an entry!

7:23 PM  
Blogger Looking to Quit said...

I am glad to hear about this post.

Here is a weird thing I did. I actually followed a health regiment that a friend was using that was recovering from addiction. I just did it because it promoted healthy fats and carbs but I noticed that I started losing weight. Might be basic stuff but it was the first that I had heard of it. A good article titled "The Importance of Nutrition in Addiction and Recovery" - myaddiction.com/education/articles/nutrition.html
Thoughts

11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

HOME