10/24/2008

wowwie

Anyone notice some major weirdness in my blog yesterday? Yeah. I shouldn't mess with my template. Josh had to fix it for me today--thanks Josh! Which explains my lack of posting!!

I have a couple of things coming up that I've been working on this week: two more product reviews and some fun wardrobe mixes. I love doing those!

So yesterday was my first day of the challenge and ironically enough I didn't exercise. Which like Jasmine will be my free day off, meaning I have to exercise today. The next week is going to be a real challenge for me to fit exercise in, but I know I can do it. Today is nephew watching day and then we are going to an obama rally at six which means I have to take gym clothes and go afterwards or do a dvd when I get home.

And then my parents are coming up this weekend to visit and are staying until tuesday. And finally all week next week is Obama-ing and working and nephew watching. I'm going to have to get more organized with my time.

Oh! So we are meeting with my possible wedding dress maker on Monday morning. Its really happening, we're getting married! But also, I'm going to be wearing a dress in front of people in June and thats a lot of time to get into better shape!

So yesterday's food was so-so really. Lack of planning really and a lot of prepackaged stuff. I woke up and ate two fiber one toaster pastries: 380 calories , 2 corndogs (don't ask, this was such an impulse buy) 400 calories, mustard 5 calories, 4 tortilla chips w/ salsa @ mexican place 80 calories, two toquitos(sp?) 400 calories, 1/4 cup rice 50 calories, lettuce+tomato 20 calories, 1 T sour cream 40 calories. 2 fiber one toaster things (again, really need to not have these around) 380 calories total for the day: 1,755

haha this sort of goes against my thing against calorie counting, I think its better to focus on eating better foods. I feel like even though I stayed within my calories I wasn't exactly eating particularly healthful or good food. I'm not going to over analyze it, but just making notes to myself.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!

Staying withing calorie range: 2 points
Recording food: 2 points
blog entry: 1 point
total points: 5

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck babe :)


cmborg

7:18 PM  
Blogger Felipa said...

I don't know if it's just me but your picture is doing something funny. At first it's on the top right hand side of the screen, where it normally is. Then it bounces down towards the bottom of your post. Thought I'd let you know.

12:49 AM  
Blogger B said...

Good Luck Lorrie. I think it's great you kept under your calorie limit for the day. That's always the hardest for me. Great positive attitude too!

7:12 AM  
Blogger Lyn said...

I will be so excited to see your pics in your wedding dress!! That will be awesome.

Congrats on doing so well. 80 min on an elliptical is... just WOW!

11:30 AM  
Blogger butterfly said...

All I have to say is: CONGRATULATIONS!!

Can't wait to see the outfits!

2:46 PM  
Blogger jas said...

hey girl!! good job on the first day!! its funny we used our "free day" on the same day!! i feel really good about this mini challenge!
jas

4:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am getting back on the healthy wagon myself. I am looking to you for inspiration and accountability. Can't wait for the day you post your wedding pictures!

Giyen

12:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for this very honest and informative site and group of blog posts. I have enterted some site expecting adverts for the best diet pills and many do this but not yours. Congratulations on what you have acieved so far and for what you will surely achieve yet.

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

HOME