1/23/2008

Lorrie gets her groove back

I went to DC this past weekend to visit some friends. It was so nice to get out of the city for the weekend to visit a new city and to see the people that I miss. It was a good time, and we had some good food (and not totally unhealthy either.) I had my first visit to the Chipotle chain, which was really good and fresh. And the next night we had really good Vietnamese food.

Anyhow, I'm not sure if I've mentioned this yet, but we are moving when our lease is up in September. This isn't totally weight related, but it is something that is going on in my life. We made a list about a month ago of our direction and pro's and con's. I truly love living in NYC and have had great experiences here. I give most of my weight loss credit to the metro train stairs! Seriously, when I moved to ny I was heading upwards in the 315-320 range. And as of today I weigh 281.0. I know its been over a year, and I could have lost a lot more, but I will defiantly take how I feel now over how I felt then. We are moving to a small town in Virginia known as Floyd. I will go into more detail later on why we decided to move here. I feel like I am going from one extreme place to another, but I'm excited about it too.

I really want to thank the bloggers who have continued supporting me even in my lack of posting, reading your comments and following your blogs keeps me reminded that I am apart of this journey too. Krissie has been doing a fabulous job lately with her posts and food logging! She has been going to the gym frequently and doing all of this while looking for a job. I've been reading parts of her weight loss journey for over a year now and its inspiring to hear other people going through the same things that I have gone through and to keep going and continue working towards their goals.

I'd like to get more into logging my weight and food online, so I guess what better time than today? I have some old stuff on the left side of my site that will probably get taken down on archived somewhere today.

First things first...
My weight this morning:


And for fun...
Yesterday's breakfast:


Don't forget about healthy Thursday's tomorrow! If you are participating let me know and I will add you to the entry.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


4 Comments:

Blogger Octanux said...

**Start Losing Weight Today and Save Up To 50%*
Now All You Have To Lose Is Your Weight

**

1:48 PM  
Blogger Krissie said...

Thanks so much for the shout-out!

I can't wait to hear more about your move. I want details!

When I get home from dinner, I'll post a new recipe just for you! I'll send you the link when I do it.

3:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What exactly is "Healthy Thursday?"
j

6:43 AM  
Blogger FAT BRIDESMAID said...

Ooh I'm excited to hear about the upcoming move! And I'm glad you're feeling more in the groove. We miss you, dude.

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

HOME