6/22/2007

Peanut Butter Fruit Dip

I was having a craving for something sweet earlier this week (surprised, right?) and decided to make a peanut butter fruit dip with apples. I made this with 1/4 cup chunky peanut butter, 1/2 cup fat free plain yogurt, 1 tblsp. sugar and about a teaspoon of vanilla extract. This makes about 2 servings, or uh one serving for me.
It wasn't exactly low in points/calories, so a newer version is pending with less peanut butter and more whipping. You could use vanilla yogurt instead of plain yogurt with vanilla of course. I'm thinking about another version with cool whip, but I think the yogurt was surprising good and fruit dip-ish.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


3 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

Oh my - peanut butter is my weakness. I will be giving this is try for sure.

8:10 PM  
Blogger Krissie said...

I usually go for the straight peanut butter. I'm proud of you for diluting it!

10:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooo, that sounds delicious, lorrie! i'll have to make that sometime! and i have tried the peanut butter and cool whip mixture (just those two things), and it is a little too good, haha. because i think it tastes kinda like the inards of pb eggs you get at easter! it also makes for a great cake icing! =D

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

HOME