4/24/2007

New Beginnings (sort of)

I did my last official weigh-in this morning for my week on Atkins and not to my surprise a good bulk of my weight loss showed up on the scales this morning. I weighed in at 273, my lowest yet. Which makes me look forward to the 260's!

Its now official that I have lost 20 lbs. since January 21st- I will more than gladly take that.

I plan on going to the gym tonight after work, which will be good. Believe it or not, we started spring cleaning in our apartment sunday and I must have gotten a work out from that because my body still feels sore in a lot of unused places. Cleaning, the new workout? hmm

Mini Goals for the day:
34 Point Maximum
Remember fruits, vegetables and protein
Workout for a minimum of 45 minutes

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


4 Comments:

Blogger FAT BRIDESMAID said...

20 pounds! Fantastic!!

11:32 AM  
Blogger Megan said...

Congrats on your weight loss!

And AWESOME goals for the day!

12:13 PM  
Blogger Kriss said...

Wooohooooo - 20 pounds in 3 months is fantastic!!!!!

Do you have Innovasian's vegetable fried rice at any grocery stores nearby? I seriously love this stuff! It goes great with chicken stir fry (easy way to get your veggies in), it's very filling, and 1-3/4 cups is only 5.5 points.

5:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lorrie!?!?!
Where did your myspace go?

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

HOME