4/05/2007

Fear of Flying

This could be my last post until I return back from WV. I am sitting here at work waiting for 2pm to roll along. I will then get into a cab and ride 45 minutes to JFK. Where I will stand in line, take my shoes off, and back on again and then off to find my gate. After this I will anxiously wait in the waiting room until they start boarding where I will be last because I'm in the back of the plane right beside the bathroom. I will then fly to Ohio and wait another hour before we take off to WV and then...well, then I will be in WV greating the Fam.

I have so much anxiety, the waiting, the lack of oxygen in the back of the plane, the people, the hoping that I'm not overflowing out of my seat.

I really should work on being more positive...positive affirmations! Flying gives me anxiety in so many ways...will they lose my luggage, will I fit into the seats, will my neighbor talk to me a lot about books or the weather or give me a look of disparagement because they have to sit beside a size 22/24 woman with thunder thighs, will the plane be delayed, and last but not least, will the plane crash? ahhhhh

I'll be fine, right? Yes, I assume so.

Wish me luck.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


3 Comments:

Blogger Josh said...

you made it there :) and you'll make it back. enjoy the mountains and trees and whatnots.

2:11 AM  
Blogger Megan said...

Have a great trip!

10:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congratulations on your 100th post as well (I looked in the thiny and saw this is your 100th post!)

11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

HOME