10/25/2008

challenge check-in

This is quick before I go crash into bed. I'm waking up early tomorrow to make breakfast for my parents, which is exciting to me haha. I love cooking for people! So far on the challenge, I feel like I'm getting by until Monday. My eating is o-kay, and I did exercise yesterday so that I could stay in my five days a week of exercise goal.

Yesterday (friday) my food was:

breakfast: 2 biscuits, 1 sausage patty, 2 eggs, butter and homemade pumpkin butter total calories: 750

Dinner: random mix of rally food: 1/2 cupcake, 2 pinwheels, 3 tortilla chips, 3 boiled shrimp, 3 meatballs, broccoli, carrots, one rectangle of cheese: 555 calories

total calories for the day: 1305

exercise: I did 45 minutes of cardio dance + 15 minutes of toning

points: staying within calorie range: 2
recording food: 2
60 min exercise: 4
blog entry: 1

total for friday: 9

Today's food:

grilled cheese on rye bread (2 slices of mozzarella, two slices of rye bread and 1 T butter) 440 calories
1 cup v8 tomato soup- 140 calories
1 T feta: 40 calories
Dinner out: 1/2 C mashed potatoes, 1/2 cup squash and zuccini, 1/4 cup chicken and dumplings, 1 fried chicken breast, 2 small biscuits, green beans, 1 T pinto beans, and brownie dessert w/ one scoop of ice cream: total calories: 1,160

total calories for the day: 1,780

Exercise: none, will have to exercise every day until thursday to get my five days a week of exerice points!

daily points:
2 for staying in calorie range
2 for recording food
1 for blogging

total: 5

Total for challenge: 19

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Stopping by to give you support..I too have a weight loss blog..and was just searching the universe to find others like me...I am going to add your button to my new blog! Also..can you email me and tell me how to make that fab button so I can have a fancy dancy button too?? If you can..that would be fab..thanks and best of luck to you! You go girl..Zoe :)

11:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that pine tavern will get you every time.

11:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how was the parents time?
the breakfast?

6:39 AM  

Post a Comment

HOME