8/21/2007

Getting back to old habits

I'm here. It's hard getting back into old routines that I temporarily abandoned while away. Those habits include going to the gym, blogging, tracking my weight loss progress and recording food consumption. All of which I've yet to do.
It's a little lesson about consistency and how long I should go without exercising. I don't have the whole "oh I'm a failure" thing happening inside my head its more like "okay, get back on the wagon and keep going". Part of my doesn't feel that I jumped ship, I just sort of docked for a little while with every intention of sailing again.
I'm rededicating myself to losing weight.

***Thank you to everyone who left a comment on my last blog entry! I put everyone's name in a bowl and drew out a name. The name was *drum roll* A Fat Bride's Maid! yay. Send me an email at tokenfatgirl@gmail.com with your address so I can get your prizes sent out!***

The weight-loss rededication includes:
Daily blog entries: food logs, exercise logs, procress photos, usual entries etc.
Going to the gym *at least* four times a week
Counting calories and staying between 1,400-1,500 calories (for two months)
Eating Smarter foods
Weekly weigh-ins

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats to A Fat Bridesmaid! :-D

All the best with getting back into the old routines - one thing that my trainer used to say is that it's very difficult to create a habit, but even tougher to re-create it. Momentum is something that is really hard to do keep up, especially if you had it and lost it and then have to develop it 'all over again'. (This is why I tried to continue exercising even when I had the flu, but that turned out to be a bad decision - I'm easing my way back into it now).

Looking forward to the daily blog entries (but no pressure!)

6:25 PM  
Blogger Krissie said...

ROCK ON GIRL!!

I know you can do it!

I look forward to reading about you every day again! I've missed you!

7:39 PM  
Blogger Lily T said...

I’m glad that you are so optimistic! It's tough, but I know you can do it!

Thanks for the raffle! It was fun. I think I might do something like that someday.

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

HOME