8/14/2007

276

I finally made it back to Brooklyn and back to the blogging world. It’s been awhile, right?

The good news is, I have been wearing and buying size 22 skirts! The so-so news is that my first weigh in about a month shows that I’m at 276. I’ve been going back in forth between the high 260’s and low 270’s.

I’ve been eating a lot especially when I was at home, I am surprised and grateful that the scale is not higher. I give thanks to exercise for that. Before I left I was eating a lot, but still moving and whatever muscle I’ve gained seems to have helped in the excessive food consumption.

So, I’m ready to get back on track with weight loss and with regular blogging. I plan on catching up with my blog reading/commenting and doing some cleaning up around here.

I’ve got a new forum up (upper right hand column) that has had some recent activity and I’d like to find new inspiring blogs to add to my list.

Anyhow, I’m going to go back to counting weight watch points tomorrow (I need a refresher course!) and starting some new gym classes as well.

As a little welcome back to weight loss and blogging I thought it would be nice to have a comment contest! I have three brand new DVD’s up for grabs from Amazon for the lucky winner:

The Biggest Loser Vol. 1 and 2
Belly Dance Fitness-Cardio Slimming
>


All you have to do is leave a comment between now and Saturday until midnight and I will draw a name randomly.

Good luck!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


15 Comments:

Blogger Krissie said...

It is so good to see you back! I have missed you so!
Congrats on leaving the 270s!
So was WV good to you?

6:01 PM  
Blogger FAT BRIDESMAID said...

I miss you too! Hooray for the return of Lorrie! And I'm glad to hear things went well at home and even happier that your muscle is working for YOU!

And just so you know, I'd be happy with ANY of those DVDs... :)

Welcome back!

6:20 PM  
Blogger Shelby said...

YAY! You're back! I've been checking daily to see when you'd be blogging again.

GREAT DVDs - I've really been wanting to try the Biggest Loser workouts!!

7:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

delurking to say that I'm glad you're back! I love reading your blog and hearing your thoughts about weightloss.

densedot

8:57 PM  
Blogger ct said...

Congrats! Glad you're back.

10:39 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

Thanks so much for stopping in my blog! Glad to see you back!! Looking forward to follwing your blog again. :) Take care.

1:18 AM  
Blogger Andria said...

Hi! I just found your blog about a week ago but have really enjoyed reading it.
Thanks for your candor and inspirational posts, they really help a lot!

11:54 AM  
Blogger Red said...

Welcome back!

12:03 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Great to have you back Lorrie, I've missed you :-)

Those DVDs are fantastic - I have The Biggest Loser Vol 1 and the Cardio Shimmy one and both of them are a great workout; I hope that they release Vol 2 in New Zealand since I'd love to give that a try also :-)

Looking forward to more posts from you! :-D

5:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good job! By the way, I recommend going to the gym instead of workouts at home, its hard to force yourself to go, but its much easier to give up at home!

6:39 PM  
Blogger Lily T said...

It's good to see you blogging again!

10:59 AM  
Blogger Chubby Chick said...

Lorrie, I've just discovered your blog. Congratulations on the weight loss so far! You're doing great! I'm definitely going to keep track of your progress. We can do this together!

A giveaway...yippee! Count me in! :)

12:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your forum looks cool - especially the "recipes" section! - what a great idea.

http://myallnaturalweightloss.com/forum/recipes-f19.html

5:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oops!

how about this?

Recipes

5:01 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

I'm so glad to see you back! I was wondering when you would be returning! Looking forward to seeing your future posts again!

1:43 AM  

Post a Comment

HOME