5/11/2007

should I start stuffing my bras with oranges?

I’m still not weighing myself.

Okay, I’ve weighed myself once…or twice. But, it hasn’t been daily or weekly.

I know I’m slowly getting smaller because of how loose my pants are on me. I can actually fit both of my arms down either sides of my pants and I have to hike them up towards my boobs so they will stay up. I have a black pair of pants that I bought this time last year that were so tight I considered removing the button and moving it closer to where the pants fasten. Now they fit like very loose wide leg pants.

The boobs are sadly shrinking as well. When I mentioned this to my mom she had a really good laugh when I told her that I could fit an orange in my size D bras with me in them. I think she laughed more at the fact that I ever wore a size D, as the very big boob gene somehow skipped me in the family. So now I wear a C cup.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


3 Comments:

Blogger Lily T said...

I think that's what I dislike most about weight loss. The loss of my boobies! Boo hoo.

9:33 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

And meanwhile, I am SO frustrated by my LACK of boobie shrinkage. I've never liked them, they've caused me so much upper back, shoulder and neck pain, and I've shrunk everywhere else EXCEPT these goddamn breasts. I shake my fists, I does.

2:15 AM  
Blogger FAT BRIDESMAID said...

I'm with you, Marshmallow! I've lost a decent amount of weight over the past year and my boobs haven't shrunk at all from their DDD-cup. My back and shoulders KILL and I'm afraid that if I ever manage to hit my goal weight I'll be so top heavy I won't be able to walk!

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

HOME