3/20/2007

Weight Watchers Food Points

Sometimes I need some fast meal ideas,ideas for grocery shopping, or something I can order for take out that is easy on the points. Anyhow, I wanted to make a post with foods I like and the points value.



One Point Per Burger
Boca Burgers! I love these, especially the All American ones. In my opinion they are better than most fast food hamburgers and I tend to be picky about the taste of vegetarian substitutes. They have 4g of fiber and 14g of protein.


White rice and brown rice has 4 points per 1 cup. Of course, brown rice is better as far as GI goes.


Dreyer's Fat Free Frozen Yogurt 1/2 cup is 2 points.


Vegetable and Chicken egg rolls have 4 points each and pork has 5 points each. You will know it is pork if it has pink flecks of meat in it...



Provolone Cheese is 3 points per one ounce. One ounce looks like 4 dice. I count one slice as three points as well (100 calories, 8g fat, 0 fiber)


One egg has 2 points and three egg whites has one point.



One large potato has 3 points.


Naan! This has 4 points per serving. What is a serving? This one is tricky. I usually eat half of an 8 inch circular slice and I count this as four.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


3 Comments:

Blogger Megan said...

I have never eaten a boca burger. Are they really good?!! People on weight watchers message boards, really rave about them. Thanks for sharing such great ideas!

10:22 PM  
Blogger Kimkins Chick said...

Just wanted to pop in and say I love your blog, love that you use pics and clips...I have your site linked in my site. Keep up the awesome posts and progress!

10:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

boca burgers are actually good. i was amazed... (J)

6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

HOME