11/01/2008

Glosoli

To me, a perk to exercise other then feeling good is getting to listen to music. I recently got a new ipod shuffle soon after my trusty first one finally played its last song. When I got the new one I didn't organize anything I just let it all filter through and figured I would do that later. If I had organized it, I would have gone through my music and picked the most upbeat songs I could find which would mostly be along the lines of Michael Jackson.

And then this song came on:


And despite how amazing this song is anyway, it is really cool to exercise to. It has trance-like qualities that could lead to falling off the machine- but it is so easy to get into. I start off moving my legs to the beat as it gets faster and faster. I'm always excited to spend six minutes on the elliptical listen to Glosoli by Sigur Ros. I close my eyes and I'm instantly transported, floating and sometimes in outer space.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


2 Comments:

Blogger Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

Thanks for the tip! I hadn't heard this before, but I'll be downloading it soon. I'll bet it does feel like soaring when you're on the elliptical. I can't wait to try it.

9:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I used to find gyms boring. But I now use my sessions to keep up with podcasts. I prefer exercising to the spoken word. Is that weird?

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

HOME