10/28/2008

Challenge update: Sunday and Monday

Checking in for the challenge that I've been doing poorly at so far. I really have used my parents visit and other events to sort of derail my efforts. It's Tuesday now, and I'm ready to get back on track with the challenge and my goals in general. I missed my five points for doing five days of one hour exercise, but hope to make up those points with consistent exercise in the coming days.

I made this little graphic to make it easier to update and organize my challenge stats. (click graphics to enlarge)

PS: Be sure to check out Jasmine's progress here. She is rocking daily yoga! Go Jasmine, go!




AddThis Social Bookmark Button


3 Comments:

Blogger Jen's Journey said...

You are doing SO well!! Congrats on all your success so far! Glad I found your site!

Blessings!!
jen

11:59 AM  
Blogger jas said...

hey girl! dont be too down on yourself... your still doing a great job and you can still get back on track! im sure you all went out to eat and it really is hard when yuo go out to eat to stay on track.. plus im sure with all the dress business it was hard to fit exercise in.. youll get back in it! dont worry!!

1:15 PM  
Blogger Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

Sometimes I think it's easier to find reasons NOT to stay on track than it is to do what we know we should do. And that's just sad.

Here's hoping for a better week ahead!

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

HOME