10/31/2008

The devil wears red lipstick

Happy Halloween! Anyone doing anything fun tonight? You know what I love? When towns celebrate Halloween on the actual day, its just better that way. We're taking our nephew to his moms work to show off costumes and whatnot and then I've left the rest of the evening to Josh's planning.

So, is 25 too old to dress up? I got some devil horns on and red lipstick and I couldn't be happier about it. I just can't pass up an excuse to wear something out of the ordinary.

Anyway, eating was pretty good yesterday and so far so good today. I will post my data thing tonight or tomorrow morning. I just found out yesterday that I will actually be out of town for a week starting next Wednesday. I'm still doing the challenge and will do my best to post while I'm gone, assuming I will have hotel internet access.

I have a feeling that the next week will be crazy. We are doing poll work on Tuesday(go vote!), driving to Savannah Wednesday and then to Florida for a wedding on Friday and not coming back until Tuesday of the following week. I have no idea how I'm going to keep up with blogging and challenge stuff, but I will keep track of my food and exercise and post when I can or at least when I get back.

I'm so glad you guys liked the makeup video from the last post! I love her videos and am actually sporting the pinup one tonight, its really fun.

Have a fun and safe night!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


2 Comments:

Blogger asoom said...

I spent the night studying for 2 midterms I have Monday. I had plans to go to my class Halloween party at this awesome place but this morning I realized there's no way I could actually go and still do decently on the exams :(

11:23 PM  
Blogger Felipa said...

haha...I'm 30 and I dressed up...Halloween is huge in our office.

2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

HOME