1/05/2009

quite quick

Is it monday already? Please ignore strange ads on my blog, I'm on my way to wordpress and things might look a little weird and mixed up around here until I get there.

Anyhow, I've been wanting to talk more about the "hows" of weight loss. I've created a series of questions pinpointing why I didn't lose a lot of weight in 2008. What were those same habits that crept in continuing the cycle of fatdom? How can I break those same habits and achieve my goals this year?

I've had a sore throat every morning since Tuesday followed with dry coughing by night. Its getting really annoying and zapping precious energy that I don't have in excess to begin with. I mustered up enough energy to go to dinner (sushi) and movies (the curious case of benjamen button) on Saturday, but every morning like clockwork: sore throat, deep scratchy voice, coughing.

I'm going to the gym this morning anyway. I've got oatmeal, vitamin c and pain medicine in my system. Now, I just need a shower.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


4 Comments:

Blogger Tina said...

Happy new year! Sounds like you are off to a good start despite the sore throat. I also cleaned out all the junk and am back on the exercise. I want to lose 100 pounds before I'm 40 in December so you are definitely not alone! Your banners are great by the way. I'm a graphic designer but haven't done web stuff in over 5 years. You are really good!

2:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year! Great Start!!!

Follow me on my weight loss journey!!!
http://nicolesweightloss.true.ws/

6:11 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

I've been thinking about switching to wordpress too.

The Fiber One pancakes were good, and they were really filling too. I'm sure they aren't as healthy as just making whole grain pancakes from scratch, but they did have a nice, light texture that was more like a regular pancake.

9:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was just doing some searching for weight loss information and came across this blog. Sorry to hear that you have been sick. I always celebrate the new year that way too, lol. Also, I have a friend who uses Wordpress regularly and claims that her ads are often strange too and don't relate at all. Good luck with both dieting and blogging!

12:25 AM  

Post a Comment

HOME