7/30/2008

Day 3 of 21

So apparently we rocked out too hard with are dancing last night. The first sign was how incredible sore I've been all day, partly due to the weight lifting on monday, but I can feel dance soreness in there too. Very sore all over today. The second sign was my back being a little twingey again today, argh. And finally a kind little note asking us not to be so loud after 10pm. Oops, sorry neighbor.

Today, I'm keeping things light. An hour of stretching, yoga and tai chi. Nothing too fast today. Will be back with cardio tomorrow.

Thanks for stopping by! I hope everyone had a great day three!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


6 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Good job with Day 3! It's important not to do too much every day! Yoga is great exercise, and so relaxing! I did the treadmill today (walk 2 mins, jog 3 mins) and I will take it a little easier tomorrow!

9:28 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh my! You'd better keep the "rocking out" to earlier hours! You know you worked out hard enough though if you're sore like that! Well done! Stretching sounds like a good idea!

9:31 AM  
Blogger Fat_Into_The_Fire said...

Dance soreness is always interesting.

Try jumping rope if you have not for a while. Fair warning though, get ready for some serious calve soreness, even if you are in good shape.

If you don't have a jump rope or can't, just pretend you have one. The 'imaginary jump rope' will get you sore too. Try 8 minutes at first.

3:59 PM  
Blogger Tracy said...

Don't hurt yourself. Keep up the good work though. Very inspiring.

6:59 PM  
Blogger Kim @ Kim and Mikey said...

Great job! Keep up the good work!!

8:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gotta love weird things like dance soreness...in the I HAVE MUSCLES HERE way.

(or, I am now thinking, perhaps thats just me :))

nope...fat into fire said same :)

Happy weekend!

Miz.

5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

HOME