7/22/2008

21 day challenger

Some of you might remember a couple of weeks ago I set out to complete a 21 day exercise challenge, and a group of others pledged their time and dedication as well. I was really excited to get an email from Olivia over the weekend letting me know that she completed her 21 day challenge. I checked out her blog and her motivation is inspiring, she did it! Everyday she worked out for at least 30 minutes, and she followed through, something I didn't do, and it was my own challenge!

She is working on her next challenge that is food related. Check out her blog to see how she did on her challenge and follow her on her next challenge. She has really inspired me to stop playing the "but, I'm moving" game and get some exercise in!

Thanks Olivia, you are amazing!!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


8 Comments:

Blogger BlondeJustice said...

Right back atcha! ;)

9:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good job, Olivia! Sadly I committed to the 21 day challenge, and I don't think I even lasted a week! But thats OK. I'm still doing good, I just don't like writing things down... but I tried! =)

10:19 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey girl,
I just found your blog by googling "weight loss blogger" and I am so glad I did! You're a great writer. I will definately be adding you to my google reader!!

Come visit me at www.12wks.blogspot.com

Ash
:)

6:24 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

HI i decided to tart my 21 day challenge too! THank you for giving me that idea, I posted my challenge on my blog, Good JOb Olivia!!

10:10 PM  
Blogger BlueSky said...

Great! Actually 21 day challenge are difficult for me in some degree. I prefer to use some meal delivery plan instead of it.

Can you exchange the website link with me? My blog is
bestweightlossdeal.com

12:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm new to your site. You look like a real upbeat person. Congratulations on your weight loss so far and good luck.

7:56 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

I love your blog (I've added it to the list of blogs I read if that is o.k.) I just started a weight loss blog and love reading yours.

p.s. That pic of you is awesome...you are hot!

9:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Lorrie for suggesting this challenge.

I just completed my own 21-day Challenge of Living Authentically(and writing about it) inspired by your blog. I can't believe that I wrote daily for 21 days straight (minus one day). It has much harder than I thought, but I did it and I give thanks to you.

Giyen

PS. Good job Olivia!

1:35 AM  

Post a Comment

HOME