10/02/2007

Thank You

I wanted to thank you for reading and leaving kind, thoughtful and very supportive comments on my blog lately. I feel as though I've treated my blog as something I did alone and tended to alone, but then I find generous people on the internet willing to extent themselves to someone they have never met. Thank you for being here with me and taking the time to comment, I truly appreciate it.

If you have a blog and would like for me to add it on my blog roll aka: inspiring blogs please send me an email at tokenfatgirl@gmail.com and I will add you. I'm trying to get better at leaving comments, I'm a bit of a blog-aholic. I've replaced TV with blogs. I think it would take hours to comment often on everything I read, but I do read almost religiously.

Labels: ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


5 Comments:

Blogger Chubby Chick said...

I'm a blog-aholic, too. And I'm in the middle of a vicious cycle. Blogging has really helped me to emotionally get control of my eating, and eating better has helped me to lose weight. But sometimes I feel like I'm sitting on my butt in front of the computer blogging so much that I'm not getting in as much exercise as I should. lol But if I don't blog, I'm not going to do as well emotionally with this diet thing. What's a girl to do? lol

3:20 PM  
Blogger Honi said...

I think blogging is a great outlet for those of us trying to make these lifestyle changes.. its a great community of various ages and fantastic support .. much luck to u.. I have linked you to my blog.. and I enjoy reading your posts...

6:17 PM  
Blogger Lily T said...

I’m also on a recent TV bend since being sick and trying to get back to blogging. Blogging, in my opinion, is much more productive.

7:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Definitely addicted to blogs and blogging too! Dashed off an email to you. :) You've been on my blogroll for awhile now.

3:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've found blogging to be a great outlet and a way to keep myself honest. Even if no one is reading my blog, I feel like it's out there for the world to see, and that keeps me on track.

I'm amazed at how many people are blogging about their weight issues, and how nice it is to feel that there is some sort of community of support.

12:37 AM  

Post a Comment

HOME