10/24/2007

post-wedding

Me and Josh at my sisters wedding reception. I caught the bouquet and he caught the garter!
And here is me and my dad! The wedding was so beautiful and well organized. My maid of honor speech was last minute and ramble-y. I have no idea what I said.

Last week was really busy and even the weekend before was a little unplanned. We adopted a cat off of the street near our apartment two days before we drove to WV. His name is Garfunkel to go along with our other cat Simon. He is so sweet and loving, you'd never guess that he was brought home from Ovington Ave. instead of someones home.
I have so much on my to-do list right now, but I'm excited to be back home and working on new projects. One of my projects is this blog. I'm working on a new look for it which I hope to have finished by Saturday.

Speaking of Saturday, I am joining weight watchers again. And Josh is going with me! I'm so excited to do this with him. He is seriously the best person to do programs with because he takes it seriously and doesn't slack off like I tend to want to do.

We did Atkins with each other about 3 or 4 years ago and both of us did really well. So, I expect that this plan will be more livable and something we can have fun doing together.
I got on the scale yesterday morning and it read 280, which is not at all where I want to be. I was honestly surprised that it wasn't higher due to all of the biscuits and gravy/cake/fried foods that I enjoyed while in WV. I look forward to getting back on a plan and going to the gym. And most importantly seeing the scale go down steadily. This time I hope to recognize the obstacles that I allowed to let me stop going in the spring.

Labels: ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you look so beautiful and happy

11:41 AM  
Blogger Lily T said...

Welcome back! I’m glad that you had fun at the wedding. Hey! You both caught something?! Premonition?

It’s wonderful that you will be doing WW with Josh! I’ve never done any weight loss thing with anyone. I heard that it can be extra motivating.

Can’t wait to see the new layout.

12:52 PM  
Blogger Margie said...

You looked so pretty!

7:49 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Looks like you had a blast, I like what you are wearing!

The cat is so cute!!

I think its great you are going back to WW and have great support in that Josh will do it with you. It always helps to have that support. I wish you luck with it.

9:52 PM  
Blogger FAT BRIDESMAID said...

you look terrific and I'm so glad you're back! How long after you guys caught the garter and bouquet did the family wait to pester you about getting married?

8:58 AM  
Blogger Chubby Chick said...

OMG! You look GORGEOUS!!! I love all the pics. Your dad looks so sweet, and you and Josh look like such an adorable couple!

That's great that you guys are going to start WW together! Good luck! I'm sure you will both have great success! :)

11:24 PM  
Blogger sweetnes said...

Glad you had a great time at the wedding :)

1:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You & Josh are so freaking cute together!

And I'm in envy of your clear skin. Seriously. Your face looks FLAWLESS.

3:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you look a-ma-zing!

12:54 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

You look really good! Looking forward to a fresh start with you.

3:34 PM  
Blogger summers by the sea said...

you look absolutely gorgeous! your skin is amazing. flawless. poreless. aaahh, i am so jealous! what is your secret?!

1:03 AM  
Blogger Cucufate said...

If you want to reduce your weight, you need to do a lot of exercise to accelerate your metabolism. It's better if you do cardiovascular exercise, because this kind of exercise helps you burn fat...

You should begin with a good eating plan, combining fats and sweets with fruits and vegetables. It will be better if you drink at least eight glasses of water daily to control your calories and your cholesterol.

If you want you can use some pills to control your weight and to accelerate the process of burning fat.

I know some pills which you can use to reduce your weight. Those pills are Xenical. Its results are excellent and fast.



Visit this website to find more information:

All in medicines

3:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am continuing to love your blog! I wish I had found it years ago. Your cats look so sweet and beautiful!

1:02 AM  

Post a Comment

HOME