3/03/2007

a new love...half-naked popcorn

I discovered this popcorn about two months ago at the deli close to work. I was honestly expecting it to be bland, but I bought it anyways.

Two months later, I'm still in love!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I love this popcorn for two reason the taste and its stats. Check them out:
Good Health Half Naked Popcorn w/ Olive Oil

Serving Size: 4 cups
Calories: 120
Total Fat: 3 g
Saturated Fat: 0
Cholesterol: 0
Fiber: 4 g

I'm tempted to sneak it into the movies. Don't tell anyone!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


1 Comments:

Blogger Megan said...

Recently, my husband & I went to the movies & we got a popcorn to share. (Which was too huge even for 2 of us) You know what? It wasn't as good as my microwave snack size popcorn that is just the right size for me. I have been wanting movie theatre popcorn for SO long. And then I get it & I want what has less fat & calories because it tastes better to me.

11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

HOME