3/02/2007

Love Life (and update on mini goals)

I wish I could describe my reaction when the scale goes down, maybe one day I will video tape it.

I got on the scale this morning and it read 281.0 which is the lowest I've been in a year. I thought "okay, what? really? lets move the scale somewhere else" and then I weigh myself in the hallway, then the living room...281 every time. Over and over again I do this and then I do my on-the-scale dance move that is very entertaining.

So you know what this means? I am one pound away from my 5 pound weight loss this week!

If you look at my food journal this week you will see a few weak decisions on my part *cough* donuts *cough*. But, I recovered and kept moving.

My pal Tina Weena (what I like to call her) made me a bracelet back in the college dorm days that reads "love life". Its a little beat up...
the elastic is unraveling and its just hanging on by a little sliver of silver thread, but I'm sporting it anyway.

It reminds me of my goals and to keep going.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


3 Comments:

Blogger Josh said...

Yes now we can video tape! yay for video!

4:11 PM  
Blogger FAT BRIDESMAID said...

Ahh that's great! Good work, girl!

4:32 PM  
Blogger The EYE said...

Excellent job - congrats!

8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

HOME